So you want to start your own business and want to know what the hottest markets are. Well here they are, the best business ideas of 2006. These are what is hot right now and a great investment.
1. Tea: This is one the hottest trends out there. Teas are offered in organic brands, mixes, and in individual bags. The health benefits alone will give you content to drive business your way.
2. Online Specialty Foods: Many people are just not interested in hamburgers and hotdogs anymore. They want specialty dishes and recipes that they don’t have to leave their homes for.
3. Do-it-Yourself Meal Preparation: In the day and age where I want it all and I want it now there is this new way to get all your meals done for the month. Consumers pay to learn how to make a months worth of meals that are healthy and that they can freeze. This will save them tons of preparation time each night and make dining easy.
4. One-Product Restaurants: this capitalizes on one specific type of food and all you can do with it. Sounds crazy but it makes many millions.
5. Chocolate Cafes: We all love chocolate and just can’t resist it. You can eat your profits all the way to the bank with this enterprise.
6. Shredding: In the day of identity theft it is very good business to have a shredding company. Not only does this promote safety but can help the environment.
7. ID Theft Prevention and Recovery: The rise in identity theft can offer many business opportunities. Providing safety for a fee is the way to go in this market.
8. Hosted Security Provider: Get paid to keep other people’s web sites free from hackers, spyware, Trojans, worms, and viruses. Many don’t have the time to do it themselves so you can do it for them.
9. Data Backup: Help others to back up all their data so they can retrieve it later if need be.
10. Surveillance Camera: These are a hot item these days to be selling. With all the crazy people out there today every business can use one.
11. Mobile Ad-Ons: This is one of the biggest of the big markets. Providing wireless users with toys for their cell phones.
12. Aftermarket Accessories: This gives consumers new and fun items to spruce up their cell phones, iPods, and any other gadget they have.
13. Home Staging: You can showcase a property that will increase the value to its owners and put lots of cash in your pocket.
14. Senior Retrofitting: This will capitalize on the idea that older people will want to have their home remodeled to fit their needs instead of selling their property.