How to get started?
You need the diary, images, links to websites that people likes and links to other blog sites to attract visitors and create an interesting experience in a blog however, awareness of attracting unwelcome visitors should be observed properly treating any communication or contract from a stranger with extreme caution. HP is not liable for any contacts or communication connected with the use of web log.
How to blog in five easy steps?
1. Sign-up for a weblog account. The easiest way of blogging is having an access to the different free web log publishing sites.
You can find them by typing ‘weblogs’ or ‘web logs’ into a search engine besides it is normally free and provides you with all the publishing tools needed like an area to type your text into before the blog goes live.
2. Choose a name for your blog. To give your blogging site an interesting title, using pseudonyms that most people use is encouraged. It is also recommended to tell your kids not to put any personal details into their blogs for safety purposes.
3. Create a weblog template. This is not a problem because the weblog publishing site made this very easy. Ranges of templates to get you up, running it as quickly and easily possible are provided however creating your own template is another option to choose from. This is often attractive to kids because they have the fun of choosing the colors, designs and type of fonts used.
4. Start blogging. You can start writing after the template has been chosen. The fun part was you, your kids or whoever is blogging can write anything that comes to mind. It sometimes advised to write about their day at school if the kids are a bit stuck.
5. Don’t just write. Remember blogging is not only writing down thoughts or descriptions of the day thus good blogs made links to other blog sites and interesting websites that suits your personality.
Kids could links to their favorite football team or band adding links to blogs set up by their friends. Among the bloggers, these links provide a real sense of community.